Natalie said that it was the best thing for their family, she is a stay at home mom and this economy has not been nice to any of us. It would def. help them save money on gas, and would allow Jared to be considered for this promotion or any future promotion. My selfish thoughts were in high gear, but who am I going to hang out with? Who will I share struggles and praises with? Who will be there to walk with to church? Natalie was there for me during a very ugly part of my life. She loved on me and my husband and prayed to the Father on our behalf. She is one of my best friends, period. She is the type of Christian woman I want to surround myself with, and now she is leaving me.
After she left I have to admit, I cried. Selfish tears yes I know, but then I thought about the time with our Father that I had just had. I read about His selfless sacrifice, the ultimate price for our sins. Dying on the cross for me a sinner, who deserves death and all that it would bring, and still he chose to die for me. This is the kind of selflessness Natalie is showing her husband, although neither one wants to move or thought they would for 30 years (her words not mine). She knows that this is the best thing for her family, for her husband, for his career, and she is choosing not be sad and sulk, but to happy and excited for the future. And I know that I would do the exact same thing for my husband, for his career, and for our family. So I prayed and I will continue to pray, for His comfort, for His will to be done, for the perfect plans He has made for our lives.
Abba, Father, Lord, I thank you for the friendship you have given me and CJ with the Kidds. I thank you for their faithfulness to you, and for the example they are being to others. I thank you for the commitment to trust in you and your word. Father I pray that this move will be pleasing to You, that You will be glorified from it. Keep you hand over the their family and bless their lives through this move. Help them find a new church home where they can grow and help others to grow just as they have done here. Keep them safe and close to Your heart. Amen.
We love you Jared, Natalie, and Madi!
Natalie and Madi Christmas 2009



I love you too, sweet friend!!! This brought me to tears. Even if I do move an hour away, I will make sure we still see each other. And I will ALWAYS be here for you WHENEVER you need me!!
ReplyDelete