Monday, April 25, 2011

Forgiven

We are forgiven, because he suffered and died on the cross. He payed our debt, so that we could live in Heaven with Him and the Father for eternity. I am thankful because I am forgiven. I am loved. I am wanted. Even if I was the only person on the face of the planet who needed a savior, He would have come for me. That is not something I can wrap my head around very easily, but I know He doesn't expect me to be able to understand, He just wants me to trust in Him.

We went to Athens for the weekend to spend time with our families, rejoice in the resurrection of our Savior and to celebrate the birth of my sweet husband! Here are some pictures from this weekend.

Allie Cakes making her own place to sit at the fish fry.

This reminds me of the song my Johnny Diaz, "Beauty of the Cross"

Me and Lenzi Lou! She is a big LA girl now

Having tons of fun as you can see!

Carrie Jo and Karis

The cross hanging in the sanctuary

The finished cross outside

My amazing but super silly husband and his yummy carrot cake!

Lolly got this from Fresh, in Tyler, boy was it yummy!

Sweet Brock, our oldest nephew

Ready to get out of her chair, she's so sassy

Getting ready to go hunt eggs!!

Look at the load he got! And he found the Golden Egg!!

He and the Hubs, and Hudson of course :)

All finished getting ready to see what kind of goodies they snatched up

Loving her new sunglasses, we loving to chew on them

1st time in the swimming pool, she is having a ball!

I wish I would have video taped this, she was loving the pool, good thing they have a fence around it!

Oh and we went to our childbirth class this weekend. We had a good time and it just made us even more excited and anxious to meet our sweet little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment