Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 40th Anniversary

My sweet in-love's celebrate their 40th anniversary at the end of February. They are two of the most amazing people I know who each love the Lord and live that out in their lives. They have been such a blessing to CJ and to me and are a great example of a Godly Healthy marriage, which I am so blessed to be able to see. We threw a surprise party with the help of the Jones', we just love them! It was a great time with great friends and it was   nice to be able to do something for them for a change! Here are a few pictures from that night!

My sweet momma, Sheri, and Candy 

Matthew, Cricket, and the Hubs (might I say looking mighty cute in those glasses!:) )

Alecia, Glynda, and Mrs. LeAnna

Uncle Matty, Me (yes I am looking rather large, but it's so worth it) and the good luckin' Hubs again
Doc, Doc, and Joe
 The spread, yummy yummy
More yummy goodness!!
Brother Kyle telling an interesting story I'm sure.

Yummy and super cute might I add, cake by the ever famous Cherry Laurel. They are amazing and always mouth watering! If you have never had a Cherry Laurel cake then you are so missing out!


G-Pops and Lolly getting ready to cute the cake!
Lolly is excited, can't you tell!
Now G-Pops we need to play nice, although I think it was Brother Kyle who was telling you to smash it in her face!
Re-enacting the day they got married, much sweeter than the picture above :)
Rejoicing in the yumminess that is Cherry Laurel.

Had to get a belly shot, thanks Uncle Matty! 
I love this picture! It is so them, captures the moment perfectly. This card was from Joe who always gets random cards like our friend Clint. This particular card said, "Happy Bat Mitzvah."

It was a great night and we were glad to get to celebrate the love that these two have shared for over 40 years. It helps remind us that even in this yucky world if you let God be the head of your life and the head of your marriage nothing can come between what He has put together. 

We love you Lolly and G-Pops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment