Thursday, April 7, 2011

My My how time flies!

I can't believe it has now been over a year since our family was blessed with my precious niece Allie Joy! It seems like only yesterday...it was snowing and my sister and I were running all around Tyler trying to find a bow (yea yea, I bet you would have never guessed) for this sweet baby girl to wear home. We found one, and were off to the hospital. My momma meet us there and I remember the butterflies I had in my tummy as we walked toward her hospital room. I was so excited to see this baby girl that had already taken over my sister's heart. When they wheeled her into the room she simply took my breath away. My sister was glowing and I could see that God placed this sweet baby here on earth to be loved by our family. She was so tiny at 5 lbs. 14 oz, she was definitely much smaller than her big brothers Brock and Brant, and she had the prettiest skin.



And now, well she is 1 year old!!! (well since I am so late posting this she is drawing close to the 14 month old mark!) We celebrated this event with a Hungry Caterpillar Birthday, and Allie had a fabulous time playing with all of her little friends! 

Eating before getting into her birthday outfit. (sorry I can't figure out how to turn the picture)






What a beautiful little girl if I may say so! All dressed up and ready for friends to come over and play!



Asking for someone to get her something, and who could resist that sweet little face?!


 Lots of family and friends!
Birthday girl getting ready for birthday cake!

My sister made this wreath! Isn't it awesome!?

Her daddy showed her what she should and and she wasn't shy about it at all!

Yummy yummy!

Ashley and sweet baby Karis!

having fun with the chalk!


Happy Birthday Allie Cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment