We had opened up our presents with our families the day before Christmas and on Christmas day I had to work. Ugh, life in a hospital, gotta love it. Actually it wasn't that bad and when I got home CJ and I exchanged our gifts. CJ is amazing, and made me a bookcase on steroids!! Have I mentioned how amazing he is?
He is such a funny man! :) Have I mentioned how much I love him?
And on to our bump. I am officially in my second trimester as of today! I am 14 weeks, today, and I am definitely feeling much better than I did in my earlier weeks, but still throwing up and relying on zofran for some days. Our little peanut just doesn't want me to forget they are in there :) Are some pictures from the beginning to now....
This is me at 5 weeks.
9 weeks, you can definitely see the difference already!
12 weeks! Eek!
And finally 13, weeks. I will take my 14 week picture tonight. I can't believe I already look pregnant, but I don't care because I am proud of my bump!
Oh and we bought our crib yesterday! We absolutely love it! We already moved all the stuff out of the office, put the guest room in the old office, and CJ put the crib up today! So this is the beginning of baby H's room. I am not sure if the crib will stay there, but it's up (it weighs 200 lbs. so I am not sure how many times Hubby will actually move it, so I better make sure it's the "right" spot before asking him again :) )
Well I think that is all for now. I am really going to try to update at least once a week. My sweet in-loves bought us a fancy camera for Christmas so I am using it every chance I get, so you will get lots of pictures! :) Isn't that fun!!!
Have a blessed night, I better go I have a busy day of learning to sew ahead of me with my sweet mother -in-love. My momma bought me a sewing machine for Christmas!! :) I just love love love my family!







You are such a cute preggo lady!! Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE the bookcase. I wanna see it in person sometime soon.
ReplyDelete