I don't know about your family, but our house is so ready for summertime! I am tired of the cold. I like it for a few days, 3 days is pretty much my limit. And then I like to have warm ski clothes on and the heat going full blast when I am indoors. CJ loves the cold too, when we are skiing, but like me he prefers it to be above 20 degrees most days, although he is not into the 90 degree weather that I so enjoy.
Mostly though we are ready to meet this sweet peanut that is growing inside of me. Isn't it amazing that it took our Father only 7 days to make this enormous marvelous world we live in but the miracle of life takes 9 months! We are such profound, amazing creations of His that we take 40x as long to perfect and prepare our lives in our mother's womb than it took Him to create Earth!
Here are the first pictures of our sweet baby. I forgot to post these earlier, and now in 3 more weeks we will have new pictures of our precious lamb!
This was his face when I said, "look we are having triplets!" haha
Oh and we have caved and decided to find out what we are having. I really thought that we would be able to wait and let it be a surprise, but that is not happening. CJ really wants to paint the nursery and all of the gender neutral things we have found look boyish to me, which will just not work if we are having a little girl.
I have had several people asking me what I think our baby is. I honestly have to say that I don't have a strong feeling either way, at first I thought we were definitely having a precious baby boy. I craved meat and bread, and just weird fatty food that I normally don't crave. I couldn't eat fruits or veggies, and thought well there is definitely a little CJ growing. But I guess the week before Christmas that strong feeling went away, and now I don't have a clue. CJ thinks that we are definitely having a little girl. He is preparing himself mentally I think, and always calls our sweet one by a girl name and talks about painting pink and buying pink things. He is so precious with Allie Joy that I know he would be great with a little girl, but he loves those crazy, rowdy nephews of our that he will be amazing with little boy too.
Hope that you are keeping warm during this crazy cold weather! Hopefully it will warm up soon! In the meantime we are just waiting for summertime....




LOL! I love the triplet picture! Cracked me up!! I cannot wait to find out what you're having!!
ReplyDelete