Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Praise the Lord!

Thanks be to God! Missy had her biopsy on Monday and the official report is BENIGN!! All of the spots in her liver are non-cancerous hemangiomas! That is the best news she could have possibly gotten! One is the size of a baseball and one is the size of a golf ball! Isn't that crazy! She has 5 spots total and goes next week to the best liver specialist in Dallas to see what they are going to do about them. God is great isn't he!


Also last Friday we had our first OB appointment! Everything went great! We had a sono and got to see our gummy bear and everything looks great and we are right on track! We were exactly 9 weeks on Friday and that is what we measured! I will post pictures as soon as I get unlazy and upload them. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday and this appointment is where we will do all of the blood work and stuff, eek!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Long time no see. I posted a few days ago but it looks like you may not have received it. I am so happy to hear about your news. We are expecting as well and due June 26th. Let me know if you want to get together sometime. 903-245-1260 or lindsayblack2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I am just now seeing this Lindsay! I would love to get together! Let's do lunch or something! I will put your number in my phone right now and give you a text!

    ReplyDelete