1. Mommy cooked dinner for the first time, shredded chicken tacos, yummy!!!
2. Hudson moved from newborn diapers to size 1's!
3. Hudson moved out of his newborn size clothes and into 0-3 month size
4. I ran 2 days in a row, and actually ran like I used to :)
5. We took our first trip to Athens yesterday! Hudson did great!!
6. I got 4 hrs of straight sleep, last night actually!
And most importantly NO more gagging episodes!!!! PTL!!!!!
We had a great visit with my grandparents and are sad to see them leave today. We may go up there to visit them for Thanksgiving, my grandpa is turning 80 so we will have to help him celebrate!! We had dinner at my moms yesterday and got to visit with them and see all of Hudson's cousins!
Here are some pictures of the week!
Hudson wearing his first 0-3 month outfit!
Our handsome little man
Grandma Great and Hudson
Grandma and Grandpa admiring him
4 generations all together
Please continue to pray for Hudson and his yucky reflux. We are trusting that He will continue to protect our precious lamb.



No comments:
Post a Comment