Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The wait is over!!!

No time to blog, taking care of our new precious lamb! We are totally smitten with our handsome little man and loving every second we have had as new parents. Our hearts are filled with joy!
Daddy and Hudson right after delivery.

Mommy and Hudson after 21.5 hrs of labor. (He was worth every second!)

Hudson Shaw Hoover
7 lbs 19.5 inches

It was a long journey but we know that God was perfecting our sweet angel for the 9 months we waited! Thank you for all of yours prayers for our sweet growing family! We are blessed beyond belief and our hearts sing praises to our Lord for the goodness He has so graciously given to us!

2 comments:

  1. when you get settled and have time I would love to chat with you via email about your labor.. so if you will send me an email address for you I will contact you that way.. mine is kelli.fortner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you, sweet friend!! God is SO good, ALL the time!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete