Hi friends! Have you heard the song, that goes this is my story, this is my song? We sang this familiar hymn today at church and I just love it. I have not sang it or thought about this song in quite some time and it just really rejuvenated and refreshed my heart . What an amazing song to sing to our Lord and what an amazing reminder of how blessed we truly are...(this is how part of it goes)
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song,
Born of His Spirit, Washed in His blood
I think it is fitting for this upcoming holiday our country celebrates tomorrow. We have the privilege to be able to praise our Savior all day, in whatever way we chose, where ever we feel led to do it. And not fear death or prison. Although I know I do not take advantage of it like I should and worry too much about what people will think.
On another note:
Well the Hoover household is excited and frankly getting a little anxious to meet our precious baby boy! We only have 5 days until our due date, fingers crossed that he comes by himself and we don't have to risk the chance of induction which may fail and then lead to a c-section. But again, if that is what it takes to get him here safely then may God please give me the peace I need.
For my friends that read this I have a prayer request to ask of you. There is a sweet girl who works with me named Ash-Lee, she was a tech and just graduated from nursing school in May! Well she has been on leave since about January and I learned this week that she has been gone because she has, what I understand, a large tumor on her spinal cord. She has started radiation about 2 weeks ago and goes everyday. It is too big to do surgery on so they are hoping that the radiation shrinks it and then I guess they will see where to go from there. My heart is broken for her and it has made me think about the people I work with and whether they have had the chance to hear the Truth and accept our Lord. Please pray that when I see her I will be bold enough to talk to her about her eternal salvation and pray that the Lord gives her supernatural healing that only comes through him.
Faithful!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment