Then after lunch we went to, drum roll please, Adventure Landing! It was so much fun! It is like a Celebration Station place, with go-carts, putt-putt, laser tag, arcade games, and all sorts of fun stuff! Besides an adult man's birthday party, or that's what it looked like, we were the only ones in the place. We started off playing a few arcade games, which CJ smoked me. They had one of that was like Deal or No Deal and well let's say we didn't win the big bucks :)
| Ready to play some games!! |
Next we enjoyed a game of laser tag, just Mrs. against Mr., and had a blast! CJ totally kicked my booty, it ended up being 75 (me), 1015 (him). Yea I don't understand how that happened since I am the one who kept shooting him?!? But it was so much fun running around in the dark, and since I am a little smaller than he is it was easier for me to run and sneak up on him. hehehe it was awesome!
We then enjoyed two rounds of putt-putt. Now, normally I am the winner when we play this fun little game but this time was a different story. I did however make a hole in one and we tied the second game, I think. It was a little breezy outside so I was glad that I had worn a long sleeve shirt.
We had a great day and I was so happy that I could finally do something special for him. He is awesome!




No comments:
Post a Comment