Hello to all of you sweet ladies who keep up with the Hoover Happenings Here in Heartland. :) I hope that you all had a very blessed and exciting 4th weekend. We, well I, had a good weekend visiting with family and catching up with friends. CJ had to work most of the weekend, but we managed to see some fireworks and visit with some wonderful friends from church on the 4th.
On Friday my beautiful sister and I went to Canton for First Monday. I love that she is one of my best friends and that we can have such a good time no matter what we are doing. I remember when we were pre-teens/teens and fought and nagged all the time, but now since we have matured we have such a great time together. I am so blessed to have a sister, especially one who I look up to. She is amazing. Okay any who, we got soaking wet at the end of our day, it started pouring and since I drove, and am cheap, we parked in the free parking that was a little bit further away. She got some bows for Allie, of course, and some dips from our favorite food stand. We both stayed at my moms that night, so we got to hang out and talk even more!
She is pretty much the cutest thing ever!
Yep, officially the cutest little Allie Cakes in the world.
Can you tell her Keke is absolutely smitten with her?!
Turkey wouldn't smile for me when I got out the camera. I kinda got it in this one though. Yes, we are all sitting around staring at her. :)
Saturday morning we got up early and went to the 14th annual Bradley street parade! It is so fun to watch all the kiddos ride their bikes and what not's in the parade, and it was Allie's 1st time to get to be in it! Jason walked with her, she was precious to say the least. My camera died and I left my charger at our house so I didn't get any pictures. Hopefully my sis e-mails me some quickly and I will get them right up.
After the fun at the parade we went into Mimi and Poppy's house and celebrated Brant's 7th Birthday!! I can't believe that it's been 7 years since that sweet little turkey was born. I was soo sad the day he was born because I was sitting at DFW getting ready to fly out of the country. I remember getting back and wanting to run all the way to Tyler to see his sweet face.
CJ and I watched fireworks that Forney put on. We hope that you had a great time celebrating our country's independence day.
Faithful!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment