Monday, July 12, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

So since we are on a tight budget now I am trying to plan out our meals for the week so I know what we are going to have beforehand and not scramble at the last minute or stop to pick up something because it's late and we are hungry.

On the Menu this week:

Monday: stuffed bell peppers (it will be my first time to make these and I am uber excited)

Tuesday: Garlic chicken and turkey bacon pizza

Wednesday: pork chops and homemade fries

Thursday: Spaghetti ( I love my momma's spaghetti and this is a staple meal in our house)

Friday: Tacos or burritos

Saturday: Breakfast (I work thurs-sat so after my third night I am pretty tired)

So this week I went grocery shopping and I saved more than I spent! I was soo excited! Our grocery store was having a buy one get on for a penny so I loaded up on ground turkey meat since we use that instead of hamburger meat.

If you read this I hope that you help keep me accountable, I need all the help I can get.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment