Isn't he to stinkin' cute?!
Saturday morning was my first shower and it was amazing! My hostesses really outdid themselves and it was beyond anything I could have imagined.
The food was so yummy!
These were advice cards that people that are now filled with fun advice!
Nonnie, me, and Lolly
Me and all my sweet hostesses plus Kobie and Corbin :)
Thank you to everyone for loving on me and CJ!
Then Sunday I had another shower in the Heartland! I am telling you we are very blessed to have so many sweet friends and family members who are so excited for us and who just can't wait to love on our sweet baby boy! Here are some pictures from Sunday
Grannies and Me again, plus all of the yummy food!
More Cherry Laurel yumminess!
Sweet hostesses and me, minus Britney
Visiting with a sweet friend Melissa
Lots of fun goodies!
Thank you to everyone again for being so generous and for continuing to love on us!
I had a great time at both showers and was very excited to show off my growing belly, visit with dear sweet friends, and to get to hug on some necks that I haven't seen in a while! Your kindness towards me is more than any one person deserves, especially me. I am truly blessed by our family and dear friends that the Lord has placed in our lives.






No comments:
Post a Comment