Monday, May 16, 2011

A Month in a Post

Sorry I haven't been as up-to-date as I would like to be, but anyone who has ever been pregnant and working full time knows that the spare time I do have is devoted priorities, i.e. my quiet time, spending time with my sweet hubby, spending time with my sweet friends, and relaxing while I still have the chance. So here is the progress we have made since the last post.


29 weeks and growing.....


30......


31.......


And finally 32 weeks. 

We are so blessed and excited to have made it to this point with a healthy momma and a healthy baby. Please continue to pray for both me and our sweet Hudson, I have to go back this week b/c I failed my first glucose test and have to do the long 3 hr. test now :(

We are getting antsy to meet this little man. It won't be long now!

1 comment:

  1. holly molly batman i am loving your baby belly pictures. i just text you. love love love you!

    ReplyDelete