Well this week was our first time to deal with a sick baby. Our poor little man started running a fever sometime on Thursday and we caught it that evening. We took him to the pedi on Friday, on the way to the office he had his first experience throwing up. It was the most awful thing ever. We got a diagnosis of a respiratory virus with orders to use saline and the bulb syringe. Tylenol was our best friend those couple of days. CJ was going to be with H by himself on Saturday since I had to work so he called in some reinforcements, a.k.a. Lolly, who came to help out, and Thankfully by Saturday around 2 the fever was gone. I had decided H and I were not going to go to church today, since CJ plays in the band we thought he should still go. When we woke up this morning, H's 4 month birthday, I immediately noticed a head to toe rash covering his chunky little body. After talking to the pedi who said it was just probably a viral rash and if it was not bothering him don't worry about it, CJ was getting ready to head out the door when our poor little man threw up again! CJ said it was like Rosemary's baby, I had no idea what that even was, and he decided he should probably stay at home with this nervous and uber tired momma.
After the puking episode he shed a few tears then took a nap. He has been all smiles the entire time he has been sick, he's is definitely a little trooper. Here are some pictures of our past month and some of today, I am not sure if the spots show up but trust me, they are there.
He loves his feet
Always smiling
trying to get rid of our fever
today, all smiles even with his speckles
what a ham!
Love this little man
4 months!
sitting in his bed, ready for night night and wondering what his crazy parents are doing
No comments:
Post a Comment