Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Reality Check

Okay so I have had a reality check after my last post. That night I think I got about 3 hrs. sleep total and needless to say yesterday I did not run or do any physical activity, besides take care of my #1 priority. And last night after dinner and catching up on my secret addiction, Secret Life of the American Teenager, I went to bed. And this was done before 9 o'clock. But you know what, I am not upset and don't see it as a failure, because our sweet baby is my #1 priority.

But to finish out from 2 days ago here is what I ate
Bowl of Honey bunches of oat
granola bar
peanut butter and jelly sandwich
another apple

Yesterday
coffee
granola bar
6 in. chicken bacon ranch subway sandwich
single serving bag of baked sour cream and onion chips
bowl of strawberries, a mango, and 1/4 cup grapes
grilled chicken salad with avocado, tomato, shredded cheese, grilled chicken, and light ranch
fiber one bar with peanut butter spread on top
3 chocolate quaker rice cakes

Today
I ran this morning, after a good nights sleep
coffee
grilled chicken salad, just like last nights except no shredded cheese
apple
fiber one bar with peanut butter on top
grilled chicken, 1 breast
salad with light ranch and no cheese
1/2 cup broccoli
1 chocolate rice cake

Tomorrow we go for our 1 month check up! I know that this precious lamb asleep on my chest is going to weigh at least 8 1/2 pounds. I am anxious to see what she says about our reflux. He has not had any big episodes like our 911 experience, PTL, but just a few small little gagging episodes that he has been able to clear himself.

And of course here is what everyone really wants

No comments:

Post a Comment