I am in awe of the goodness of our God everyday. He took 2 people, 2 sinners, and brought us together in marriage. Our pastor has been doing a sermon series over the past 6 weeks about marriage. It has been great and we have loved learning about how God created marriage to not make us more happy, but to make us more holy. I totally agree with this and thank Him everyday for letting me learn to be a better believer and follower of Him side-by-side with CJ.
And now even though we do not deserve and of His goodness or grace, He has blessed us with the most amazing gift He can give, besides eternally life with Him. I know I say this all the time, but How Amazing is our Father!?!
So here are so updates since last time I posted.
Living with GD (Gestational Diabetes) has not been bad. I have failed a few tests, and yes it is practically the end of the world when I do, but my sweet husband is quick to lift me up and help change my mood.
Hudson's room is finished!! CJ hung up the shelves yesterday and that was the last of it! I have a small pile of clothes that just found their way to us that are sitting in the chair waiting to be washed, and his humidifier in it's box still on the dresser, but other than that we are just patiently waiting for the sweet lamb that will fill our home and hearts with joy, to get here!
I am still ever growing! :) so far this month I have lost 1 pound! That is wonderful news for me because with GD most end up gaining too much weight!
I have been cancelled 1 time at work, which is a blessing because many people have been cancelled 1 time a week for the past month! So I have only used 6 hrs. of my PTO that I was saving for maternity leave, and I know that He will provide for us when that time comes so I am not worrying!
This past monday I had the opportunity to have a belly cast made by a sweet friend, the same one who painted all the Dr. Seuss pictures for Hudson's room. She is so talented and was so sweet to do this for us! I can't wait to get it back and hung up in our bathroom!
And here are the pictures I know you all want :)
33 weeks!!
34 weeks
And 35 weeks!!
Tomorrow we will be 36 weeks and next week start the weekly appointments with my OB and weekly sonos because of the GD, did I mention that GD is not soo bad after all :)
I hope you all have a blessed week and that you are able to fill the love of Christ in your life today!


I'm so glad everything's going good! I know you will be such a good mom! I saw your sister and Allie at the ballpark the other day. She is so precious. I didn't say anything to your sis because I'm not sure she knows me. lol I'm praying you and your little man. Cant wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteSo so close sweet friend!!! I will be buying chocolate chips and vanilla this weekend, but can go earlier if I need to. (hint, hint Hudson) Love you!!!
ReplyDelete