Friday, May 14, 2010

April showers bring, Birthdays?

I know that the title is not exactly how that saying goes, but April is a busy birthday month in our family.
My mom and brother and grandfather all celebrated their birthdays on the 20th. My sister, Allie Joy, Aunt Angie, and cousin Zach all went out to eat for my sweet momma at a place we all love, Posados. Yummy!
This is my sweet momma and her cake. Oops, hope you don't mind sharing your age with the world 5 people that read my blog :)

 My mom and her sister, Aunt Angie, and Allie Bug

The month just got better 5 days later when my dear other half had his 27th birthday! We had everyone over to our house, a new tradition we so enjoy, for Carter and CJ's birthday celebration! It was so much fun. CJ really love to grill and I love to entertain, it works out great!
Here is the famous chief himself.

                                                   And both of the birthday boys!

 We had a great time just enjoying our precious time we had with all of our amazing family. It is always so special to us that the people we love most love us just as much.  I can't believe that my sweet baby brother is 15 and is in high school! I still remember getting to skip school and go to the hospital for him to be born, even though I wasn't thrilled about not being the baby anymore. I have since gotten over that, mostly  :) And my sweet husband is 27!

Goodness, April sure was busy but I feel so blessed to have all three of these amazing people God put into my life that I can celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment